Protecting your privacy is of the utmost importance to the AquaVitae project. All data of a personal nature that identifies you directly or indirectly will be handled fairly, lawfully and with due care.
This processing operation is subject to the Spanish General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GPRD).
1. What does AquaVitae do with your data?
Personal data is processed for the purposes of communicating and disseminating material on the project AquaVitae. The project uses data in the following cases:
- Anonymised data to analyse website use and deliver project statistics for project reporting purposes. This data is gathered through Google Analytics, if you don’t want your data to be collected by Google Analytics, you can opt-out through https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Safari Mobile
- If you attend a project event or participate in a project activity, to send you information about the event or activity as well as a follow-up email containing related material (if relevant);
2. What we do with your data
Aside from cookies, we do not collect, store or re-use any personally identifiable data as a result of your visit to this website. We will store your data until 2024, when the website and its related newsletter database will be erased.
3. Who is responsible for the data?
Centro Tecnológico del Mar – Fundación CETMAR as the partner of the AquaVitaeproject responsible for communication and dissemination activities.
Institution: Centro Tecnológico del Mar – Fundación CETMAR
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: +34 986 247 047
Postal address: Eduardo Cabello s/n, Vigo, Pontevedra, ZIP code 36208. Spain
4. Right to complain
If you wish to raise a complaint or exercise any of your rights related to data management, you can contact us firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance. If you are not satisfied, you can exercise any of your other rights pursuant to data protection legislation.
5. Updates to the Data Privacy
Centro Tecnológico del Mar – Fundación CETMARreserves its right to modify this Data Privacy statement at any time. Any modification about this privacy notice will be updated in this web site to inform users.