AquaVitae participates in Aquaculture Europe
AquaVitae will introduce its work in Aquaculture Europe at booth #82. From the 7 to the 10th October you will find us in the most relevant event for the European aquaculture sector.
The EU EATIP Day (9th October) will be focused on new aquaculture value chains, especially those that include species from the lowest levels of the food chain. Philip James, project coordinator, will present AquaVitae’s ambitions and expected outcomes in the session
Eight representatives of AquaVitae case studies will participate in Aquaculture Europe, and will be available to talk about the environments, processes and species in their case studies.
- Sea urchin roe enhancement, Philip James (NOFIMA, NO)
- Offshore cultivation of macroalgae, Urd Grandorf Bak (Ocean Rainforest, FO)
- Land based IMTA, Gercende Courtois de Viçose (Univ. Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, ES)
- Biofloc and pond-based IMTA, Felipe Vieira (Univ. Fed. Santa Catarina, BR)
- Sea cucumber for IMTA application, Matthew Slater (AWI, DE)
- Native and under-utilised oyster species in Brazil and Scandinavia, Colin Hannon (GMIT, IE)
- Freshwater aquaculture of piracuru and tambaqui, Lucas S. Torati (EmBraPa, BR)
- Marine aquaculture of Brazilian flounder, Luis Sampaio (Univ. Federal do Rio Grande, BR)
- Low trophic feeds for aquaculture, Sofia Engrola (CCMAR, PT)
Contact us at email@example.com and check all the activities at https://www.aquaeas.eu/uncategorised/402-welcome-to-aquaculture-europe-2019