AquaVitae arrives at Aquaculture Europe with a taster of the on-going work on sustainable aquaculture across the Atlantic:
– Open Ocean Cultivation of Seaweed-Scaling-up Proven Concepts. Funchal-Hotel. 10.30 h
– Sexual Reproduction in the Green Macroalga Codium tomentosum – A “New Species” for Aquaculture. 10.30 h – Funchal-Hotel.
– Development of a Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) in Sustainable Aquaculture for Low-Trophic Species. 10.30 h – View Room – Casino
– Effects of Microalgae Addition and Fish Feed Supplementation in the Integrated Rearing of Pacific White Shrimp and Nile Tilapia Using Biofloc Technology. 10.30 h – Funchal-Hotel
– Should Traceability Systems in the Aquaculture Industry Be Based on Blockchain Technology? 10.30 h -Lisboa-Hotel
– Development of an Easy to operate Hatchery Protocol for Blue Mussel Mytilus edulis Seed Production. 10.30 h – Sydney-Hotel
– Impact of Transport on Subsequent Roe enhancement of the sea Urchins Stronylocentrotus droebachiensis and Paracentrotus lividus. 10.30 h- Sydney-Hotel
– A Framework for Sustainability Analysis of Low-Trophic Species Aquaculture Across the Atlantic. 9.00 h. Lisboa-Hotel
– Developing an IMTA Value Chain: Sea Based Farming of Macroalgae and Mussel in Saldanha Bay, South Africa. 9.00 h. Mezzanine-Casino
Check the full program of the congress.