Collage with promotional images.
Each month a young researcher in the AquaVitae project gets to show their work on sustainable aquaculture to the public. The recordings of the sessions are available here:
- Seaweeds as key components in pond IMTA systems; Stefany Almeida Pereira, UNESP
- Low Trophic Life Webinar: “Advances in IMTA & Biofloc. Research at UFSC”; Esmeralda Chamorro and Mateus Martins UFSC
- “Life cycle assessment (LCA) of low-trophic species in aquaculture”; Jean-Baptiste Thomas, KTH
- “Fouling on blue mussels”; Kristina Svedberg, Bohus Havsbruk
- “Optimising IMTA performance in South Africa – Case: Wild Coast Abalone”; Emmanuel Falade; Rhodes Univ.
- “Enhancing oyster production with artificial intelligence & new protocols”; Mariela Johansson, Univ. of Gothenburg & Jens Wilhelmsson; IVL
- “Hormonal induction in Arapaima Gigas (Pirarucu)”; Laíza Maria De Jesus Silva, UNESP
Subscribe to the Aquavitae newsletter to get our latest updates on webinars, news, and other activities.